31 March 2009

Neco Arc: Evolution? (aka April Fools Day in the Nasuverse) Oh, and other stuff too!


Nyaa~!

This wasn't the first time that T-M did something like this. XD I guess that they've decided to do a sequel for this year's April 1st. They used real life models instead of Takeuchi's artwork. I don't know about you, but Neco Arc loses her appeal when converted to reality. -_-

...

In other news, I finally picked up a PSP. It's used, but in very good condition. ^^; I played a bit of Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? over the weekend and actually managed to beat the tutorial and three stages. I'll do the rest once I have the time and proper motivation for it. Next: Find a job and obtain a PS3. I was able to find an 80 GB used for $325, but I'd rather wait and see if Sony *finally* drops the price over the next three months. They did announce a price drop today...for the PS2. Arrrrgh! >_< I wonder what's taking them so long to do the same for the PS3...

I've been buying games like crazy recently. Amongst the awesomeness that I've picked up recently, my greatest and luckiest find has to be...Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It was $60, and it came with everything. Granted, the thin cardboard box wasn't in the best shape, but everything else was in great condition, including the soundtrack CD and the game discs. It's been a long time since I've had this kind of luck with finding something that I want, and it's probably going to be a long time before I have that kind of luck again. Right place, right time FTW!

I think I'm done buying stuff for a while. XD The next thing that I'll be aquiring is Cross Edge, which I'll preorder if there are decent bonuses that come with it. I've already got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor on preorder, plus the 1/8 scale replica of my dear Chroche-sama coming for me, so I'm pretty much bogged down on cash at the moment. Not that I needed my backlog to become even larger than it has been, but I can't help but expand my collection. XD

2 comments:

  1. Um... Sony said in that press release about the PS2 price drop that they have no plans to drop the price of the PS3 any time soon....

    Haha, you gonna build up your backlog to rival Rar-kun's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't plan on rivaling anyone's backlog. Mine is in an entire universe of its own. XD

    ReplyDelete