26 March 2009

Atelier Rorona: Official Website is Go!

Waaaaa~haaaaaaaa~!

March 27th in Japan has arrived, and as promised by Gust the official website for Atelier Rorona is no longer just a placeholder graphic. More info on the game has been released on the upcoming title in the Atelier series for the Playstation 3. It's times like these where I wish that my Japanese was better. ;_;

I don't care if your name is Rorona or Rororina. I'll still love you like a little sister. *Grabs hand*<3

I'll be following this game uber closely from now on. XD Rororina is adorable and is full of love. She'll never reach Chroche-sama levels in my heart, but she's the cuteness nonetheless. <3

Gyaa~! Prit...ti! ^^;

More screenshots are out too. The visuals are the most beautiful that I've ever seen in a video game bar none. It takes advantage of the PS3's capabilities quite well I must say. ;p Gust's transition to 3D looks great so far, and I hope that the gameplay is just as great.

I don't really have much to say about the music. From the one track that I heard the music sounds the same as it has been in the past games in the series...not that it's a bad thing. From my mind, I assume that the composers are the usual team.

Gust has officially announced June 25th as Rorona's date of destiny for the Japanese. Gamewave's speculated release date was more than just speculation after all. I hope to preorder this game as it's the one game that I'm looking forward to regardless of language. Will the game get a North American and/or European release? I hope so, but only time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it kinda hard and unfair to judge a game's visuals based on a few screenshots, even if you are favoring it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but I saw a handful enough to make a good judgment.
    I suck at doing things like this, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright, man. It's not like my game reviews and comments on various game and anime OST's are that good either. Just gotta learn from one's mistakes. *pat on the back* It's a good start, you'll get better.

    I am a bit perplexed by the name inconsistency. That's a good find there. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete