13 March 2009

Atelier Rorona! <3

I deleted my previous entry. It was a result of an outburst of emotions and I believe that I went a little too far. XD

I'm late with this, I know. I just wanted to share my thoughts on it.

Personally, I thought that the "blu-ray" beneath the PS3 was humorous. Like we didn't know that blu-ray was the format for the PS3
already. >_>

March 27th: A date where I'll certainly be on the lookout.

So Gust has decided to move onto the PS3 eh? It may not be a popular decision with most fans of the series, but I approve of this. The PS3 may be a hard console to develop for and I wish that Sony went with something other than their own blu-ray, but it's something that I believe deserves more support than it's getting.

Hopefully it's another entry in the traditional Atelier series of games. The Iris trilogy didn't receive that good of a reception in Japan due to its "save the world" plotlines and the traditional RPG elements. I believe that Gust has recognized this and has thrown the idea to the shack. Not to say that they weren't good games, which they were. Of all the games in the series, I've only played Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3. Sadly. ;_; I've always wanted to try the normal entries in the series. *Has put off importing Atelier Lise and/or Annie for far too long*

It looks as Gust has brought in a new artist to do the artwork this time. I don't recognize the style right away, but the artwork shown looks absolutely stunning. Rorona, if that's her name on the right, looks adorable! ^^; She's up there with Lisette on my Atelier cuteness meter.




I'm so happy that you think that way Tenma!

Aww...no worries. After all, it's the truth! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7XfHtscsjFw7yXWLDebaH2KsEUk3UW6FNyTx6TL_NkWmVhnCb1i6NskrbYtn6s-wEgGi2-R-SIUCQuYu2BMnkeGYy6Od-5HH9RR4oA2UCd4stJxskQPwIK8P_LanQfq9q79pM964xxYBx/s1600-h/roronaface.png">



Hmmm...I think we're going to be knowing each other for a long, long time. <3 href="http://www.crossmedia.com.hk/gn/20090312/10261">already named June 25th as its possible date at a price of 6800 yen. When it does hit the streets in Japan I shall be waiting here patiently for my share of Rorona goodness. I'm planning on preordering if I have the money for it, especially if there's a collector's edition of the game like countless other Atelier titles have had in the past. Yay!

Hopefully the official website will be up by then too. Atelier Annie just came out in Japan, so I hope that they'll start to concentrate on Rorona now.I'll be sure to pick up a PS3 before the end of the summer. I've already got some money saved up for it and I'm getting ready for the console's price to drop at any given time. Which I hope will be this spring.

Yay Rorona! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment