14 April 2009

OMG it's here!

I'm ecstatic at the moment because of this.

The 1/8 PVC figure of my dear Chroche-sama has been delivered to my dorm and it's even better than I expected it to be. Then again, that's what I've come to expect from something involving her. <3 class="fullpost">All in all it was worth more than the $71 (+$10 for shipping) that I paid for it.

Takaboku Busujima (the sculptor) chose a good pose for her too. I've always liked Chroche-sama's most common piece of official art.

I may order a second one to keep in its box permanently while I take this one out for display once I finally buy a glass case for my figures. I may even do a photoshoot featuring both my Chroche and Luca figure. It'll be the most boring photoshoot ever since I can't change their poses or expressions (on that note, Ar Tonelico Figmas would be really cool ^^), but I think that it would be pretty cool to show the two together.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you finally got yours too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ Nice....
    I want one too, but when I asked to order it, they said the figure is sold out...
    My Chroche-chan figure............... *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Thunder: Agreed. ^^;

    @Vale: You should. Chroche-sama would really appreciate it.

    @Mell: You're talking about Toys Logic, correct? Yeah, they sold out of them just recently. There's other stores that sell it *coughhljcough*, but you're going to have to pay a bit more I'm afraid. Hopefully you'll get yours someday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the Chroche figure sold out really fast everywhere that had it except for a few spots. Mostly the retailers charging an arm and a leg for it, like RQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tenma: Yup. The Toys Logic is a place where I always buy figures. Last year I bought Shurelia's figure and last week was Jakuri's figure~~

    I wanna Chroche-chan figure~~

    ReplyDelete