29 January 2009

Best. Week. EVER!

Guess who I got an e-mail from now? NISA! Somehow, someway I've done it. Again. I'm actually a...*gasp*...WINNER in their body pillow contest! Oh yes. Oh hell yes. And my work is going to *possibly* be featured in one of NISA's future newsletters. I don't think I've ever been involved in something quite like this. XD First the contest describing what I would do with the pillow, now this. And I'll be going to Ohayocon this weekend if I can somehow find a ride sometime today. More awesomeness! Sadly I won't be bringing my Kaito cosplay along with me to the event as it has yet to be finished due to lack of materials and access to them, but I may bring along my Zelos Wilder for yet another ride. Whee ~

I never imagined this in my wildest dreams. What has started as possibly one of the worst times in my entire life has turned into one of the best weeks in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment