02 October 2009

Jakuri mug

What are you looking at boy?

Horray for another edition to my ever growing Ar tonelico collection. ^^ I won the official mug that Gust sold on their online shop off of Yahoo! Japan Auctions a month ago and now I own this wonderful piece of merchandise. They chose to have the right expression for Jakuri (sarcastic FTW) and color for it for this. I love it. I won't be taking this out of the box often until I finally get a glass case to store this and my figures in.

In other news, my birthday is tomorrow. Yay? I already recieved my gift from my parents: Fate/Unlimited Codes for the PS2. No special edition however as I have no real interest in the Saber Lily figma that came with it. Although the game was bought new the disc came out of its place in the case while it was being shipped and thus it got plenty of scratches on it. Fun. -_- Hopefully it still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment