03 October 2009

Atelier Rorona coming to North America in 2010

My-my-my Rorona!

The summer of 2010 to be exact. NISA officially announced the game's localization in their most recent newsletter. Seeing that NISA is doing it I'm a bit worried about it due to past mistakes by them, but knowing that the traditional Atelier games in the series are finally getting attention (along with Rororina-chan. <3) makes me a happy Tenma. ^^ I'll be playing through Rorona a while before its released here in America so playing through the English version should be an interesting experience since I'll already know what's going on. Regardless, I can't wait for Rororina-chan and friends to make it stateside.

Horray for Rorona! ^^

Official press release

4 comments:

  1. unfortunately due to this I now am unable to finish Rorona knowing a english version will arrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be kind of hard for me as well knowing of the English version's existence. But waiting for the summer of 2010 is not going to be an easy task for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so now I can remove that little Japanese flag next to it on my Backloggery wishlist. xD This is exciting, seeing the more traditional Atelier games get love in English-speaking territories. I do share your fear of NISA translating it, though. But, let's hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will hope for the best. The tradition Atelier games deserve the best treatment possible.

    ReplyDelete