10 December 2006

Blah

Being a college student, I am very well aware that final exams are coming up. Wednesday is going to be nothing but hell. Total hell. I still need to do that gigantic portrait tomorrow.

I wonder what brother Snipe's doing right now. I haven't seen him since the Tenma bash, and the last video that he posted on YouTube is over a month old. That doesn't matter though as Hand Making Development shall finally be together after the fall semester is over! :poorly placed fake laugh x3:

I'm making slow progress on Tales of the Abyss. I'm in the Deo Pass struggling to beat Regret (Regret, Legretta, same person). It's either that I suck, I'm horribly underleveled for the area, or both. This is all on hard may I add. I really want to play AI: Grand Fantasm, but I do not currently possess the resources to do so, as in no Japanese PS2, mod chip, or swap disc. x(

Hyper levels rising. Need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment