01 August 2009

Guess what came in the mail today?

After nearly nine months of waiting and forgetting about its existance I finally got the bonuses for completing the Tales Brigade's "preorder ToS: Dawn of the New World" quest in the mail. Unsurprisingly I got the DotNW shirt that they shipped out as a replacement for the Tokunaga heads that they claimed to have a shortage of. This would be the second one that I acquired, the first from leftover gald that I spent towards the end of the Brigade's existance. However, that was not all. There was something else that awaited me in the package. Something that was a huge surprise to me that has really made my night.

Behold!


The one that I thought would never come. Tokunaga! ^_^

I don't think that they're going to remain on my shelf though. I'll be moving them near my gaming setup soon enough. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment