26 June 2009

Mana Khemia 2 Portable+


Ta~ru!

So Mana Khemia 2 is being ported to the PSP just like its predecessor eh? I've never played the PSP version of MK, but I look forward to MK2's port.

Looking at the site, I'm glad to see that Gust has opted to stick with UMDs as opposed to just making it downloadable on the PSN like developers are starting to do with future PSP games. I'm someone who prefers to go to a store and buy a physical copy of a game as opposed to having to download it onto my system.

Mana Khemia 2 Portable+ releases in Japan on October 1st for 5040 yen. Yay?

5 comments:

  1. Dare I say, "Get used to downloading games instead of buying physical copies in the future"? I think the time is coming when all games will have to be downloaded, but probably not until the next generation of consoles shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate to say it, I think you're right Thunder. Video games are headed in the same direction that music is going, and I'm sure that there will be no physical copies of video games in the next generation. As a collector this really saddens me. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone. ^^ Having a physical copy of a game is much more impressive than a virtual one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to all that has been said. If anything though collecting probably will still continue, just the bulk of games will be bought online alone. After all, we are in a time where rare NES and Atari carts sell for upwards of $30,000.

    ReplyDelete