20 December 2007

A Playstation Tales of Phantasia English patch?

http://zettaizero.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/impending-release

A friend of mine told me about this. How I didn't know about it before, I have no idea. I'm suddenly interested in buying Tales of Phantasia PSX again.

All I've been really doing today is uploading pictures to the Ar Tonelico Facebook group. I hope that NIS America decides to bring Ar Tonelico 2 to North America. They should since they still have a nice relationship with Gust. Then again, they didn't release Atelier Lise here. Arrrgh! Also, why is Chroche so cute? *blushes*

AJ stopped by today! He gave me a gift - "Bona Drag" by Morrissey. He's quietly visiting people close to him in the area.

I need to get to work on Jade. Ohayocon is two weeks away, and all I've really done is buy the necessary materials. In fact, I still need a pair of blue boots. If push comes to shove, then I might as well buy the costume flat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment